You may apply for the particular Services by submitting your email address and other details, if applicable (“Data”). As part of the Services, we will be sending you from time to time emails about Shopsys and its products and services. If you unsubscribe from such email updates, we will stop sending them to you. You are submitting the Data so that you can enter into a contract for Services with us. Without submitting the Data, we cannot provide the Services to you.
Personal Data Processing:
To the extent we may link the Data to you as an individual, the Data qualify as personal data and here you can find some information about the processing of such personal data:
- Which personal data are being processed? Your email address and other details which you submit to Shopsys while applying for a Services (for example, by subscribing for updates about Shopsys Framework, applying for participation in webinar or in testing).
- Who works with the personal data? Shopsys as data controller, and suppliers of various services to Shopsys as data processors.
- For which purpose are the personal data processed? (A) To provide the Services which you applied for and (B) to protect the legitimate interest of Shopsys, in particular the protection of assets, including the IP. For example, if you license us your contribution, we need to retain your details.
- For how long are the personal data processed? For (A): Until you unsubscribe from the Service. For (B): Until the legitimate interest last and allows for such processing.
- Where are the personal data processed? Within EU. If we transfer the personal data outside EU, they will be safeguarded under the standard clauses or, if transferred in USA, under the Privacy Shield arrangement. Detailed information about these instruments is available on the website of the European Commission.
- Which rights and remedies are available with regard to the processing?
You have various rights under data protection laws, in particular the following: To the extent provided for under the applicable data protection laws, you have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.